Our definition of service extends beyond the four walls of our restaurants and into the communities we serve. Darden, together with the Darden Restaurants, Inc. Foundation, works to bring to life this spirit of service by fighting hunger, investing in future generations, helping in times of need and making a difference in our hometown.
Since 1995, the Darden Foundation has donated more than $100 million to charitable organizations that support the communities we serve.
Investing in Future Generations
Helping in Times of Need
Making a Difference in Our Hometown
Spotlight on Giving Back
- Darden Helps Feeding America® Add More Mobile Food Pantries for Food Banks
- Helping Feeding America® "Drive Out" Hunger with Fleet of 10 Trucks
- Darden Restaurants Helps Feeding America® Add Mobile Food Pantries
- Olive Garden Thanks First Responders with Labor Day Pasta
- Honoring Our Communities and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Darden Family Displays Big Hearts After Hurricanes
- Boy, LongHorn Steakhouse Turn Lemonade into 9/11 Meals
- Darden Provides Support to Louisiana Flooding Victims
- LongHorn Server 'Floored' by Help from Team, Darden Dimes
- Darden Dimes Helps Employees Weather Storm